Tuesday, July 28

Armenian post of Nagorno-Karabakh 2009

Armenian post of Nagorno-Karabakh

Date of Issue: 14th September 2009

three stamps (120.-, 350.- & 650.- AMD)


those stamps are published in mini-sheets of 10 stamps


NOTE : the stamps issued by the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic aren't recognized on an international level, not by the UPU nor by PostEurop.

Those stamps are listed in the most stamps catalogue (Gibbons, Yvert & Tellier, Michel) and most Europa stamps collectors collect those stamps anyway, I decided to publish them on my blog, from now on, even if they aren't official stamp issues.

4 comments:

Evan Islam said...

Hey can i take some of the stamp images to post in stamps book. I'm trying to collect stamp images from all over the net into one giant gallery. let me know thanks

euroswiss said...

@ Evan Islam

of course you may use stamp images from my blog. no problem :o)

J.R. said...

http://euro-phila.blogspot.com/2009/09/nahorni-karabach-sbirat-ci-nesbirat.html

Anonymous said...

Sweet site, I hadn't come across europa-stamps.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the superb work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...