The 2020 Best Europa stamp - Jury has been announced by PostEurop in this press release.
This was the 9th edition of this neutral and artistic prize.
Eight experts of the philatelic world were invited to join the jury and judge the Europa stamps based on their expert opinion.
• Marjan Osvald, Pošta Slovenije, PostEurop MAC Chair, Slovenia
• Jana Vlachová, PostEurop (not part of the jury)
• Botond Szebeny, PostEurop's Secretary General, Hungary (Chair of the jury)
• Olaf Neumann & Stefan Klein, Stamp designers, Germany
• Emile Espen, Post Luxembourg, PostEurop SPWG Vice-Chair, Luxembourg
• Jürgen Haepers, Blog "Europa-stamps", Switzerland
• Guy Coutant, Royal Belgian Academy of Philately, Belgium
• Eric Contesse, Blog "Timbré du Jura", France